Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Amanda Miller found her niche within Holistic therapies after seeking to help people via a corporate training and development role. She holds a certificate in Training Practice (CITP) from the Chartered Institute of Personnel & development and found that the most successful and popular workshops that she developed were those that helped staff, particularly women, to focus on what they wanted from their career, not what the company wanted!
So in 2008 she took the opportunity to study for a Life Coaching diploma, so that she could work with women on a one to one basis, to help them to reach their personal goals and dreams.
In 2013 she complimented this with colour therapy, using the Colour Mirrors system, and explored the chakras from the perspective of their different colour energies. She has trained as both a colour practitioner and teacher, and can offer a number of colour based workshops and chakra balancing with colour.
As a sufferer of autoimmune disease, this led to exploration of alternative remedies for pain relief outside of that offered by the NHS. Obviously stress relief is one such remedy, and she has extended her knowledge and therapies to include Access Consciousness and Ayurveda Kansa wand facial massage.
A pony mad child who gave up horse riding 10 years ago due to back and neck pain, she is now ‘owned’ by two cats. Loves learning new things; eating (especially pasta and chocolate) and the occasional gin & tonic.
Therapies offered are:
- Access Consciousness (‘bars’) sessions
- Holistic facials using Neal’s Yard products and kansa treatments (and maybe a little Reiki!)
- Holistic life coaching, using a combination of the above, for de-stress, refocus and planning what you want from your life so that you can take back control.
- Expansion through colour (2 days of Self exploration through colour)
- Colour Practitioner – train to become a Colour Mirrors practitioner (9 days)