Herbie Taggar is with us on Wednesday 14th June, 7pm – 10pm and is giving a talk on Meta-Health. Here’s her introduction to this fascinating subject. If you’d like to find out more and to ask questions on that, please come along on the 14th. The cost is £5 and all proceeds are going to the Therapy Angels CIC project.
Do you want to learn about an inspiring NEW approach to health, healing and personal development?
Join us for a transformational talk that will give you many ‘ah ha’ moments…
- Find out why risk factors such as poor diet, lack of exercise, toxicity and genes are not the cause of most health issues
- Learn precisely how and why shock can start an illness
- See scientific evidence for the mind-body-social connection
- Discover the specific emotional meanings of eczema, arthritis, water retention, back pain and other health issues. Find out how your stressful thoughts and feelings lead to specific health issues
- Ask your own health questions
- See a demonstration of this fast and accurate approach in action
What is META-Health?
You may have heard of authors like Louise Hay, Caroline Myss and Deepak Chopra and be interested in the power of the mind-body connection.
META-Health takes mind-body understanding to a deeper, more precise and practical level.
It is an integrative approach that enables you to identify the mental and emotional causes of common health issues and promote the self-healing response.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals on a healing or personal development journey
- Alternative and complementary health professionals
- Coaches, NLP and EFT practitioners
- Psychotherapists and counsellors
- Medical professionals
- Energy and spiritual healers
Be inspired by the latest information in health consciousness and personal development.
Gain an unparalleled understanding of the mind-body-spiritual connection.
Get meaningful answers to your health questions.